Monday, January 12, 2009

HIATUS

SERIOUSLY IS IT THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY ALREADY????????

How did that happen? Evidently I went on a little Technilogical Hiatus and didn't even realize it until last week!

I apologize for being out of the loop lately and wanted to let everyone know who was patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for me to update the world on the comings and goings of my life.

I've been crazy busy trying to get Kara's invites completed, working on SWAPs of my own & I got to go to my dad's this weekend to help my sis w/ her ... WEDDING INVITES!! AHHH craaazzeee.... It went super well tho & I'm totally excited to see those get completed.

Be sure to check out the SWAP post following, I am considering extending the deadline so if you are interested still but a little unsure about the deadline, let me know and we'll work things out!

CTMH News will be coming out ASAP so stay tuned for those updates!

I hope 2009 brings you nothing but happeness & fabulous new memories!

1 comment:

hotfudgesunday said...

It is about time that you updated this thing!!! How long do you have to wait for the next one??? It has already been four days..... Not that I'm counting or anything ;)