Friday, January 16, 2009

2009

I've never been one for resolutions (I'm perfect exaclty how I am *giggle* _ya right!)
but for some reason for 2009 I decided I was going to set myself some new years resolutions...

I now know why people don't like new years resolutions *hee hee hee*... I messed up on 3 of my 4 "resolutions" w/in 2 days of the new year... ok so thats out the window... "Resolutions" now known as "GOALS"
I've come to grips with the reality that I should take my own advice, that i've found so easy to shell out in the passed, and "Not wallow in the puddle" I need to realize that sometimes we may step in the mud puddle but the majority of us do not wallow in the puddle... we get out, shake off the mud and move on. So this is me moving on.

I hope that everyone has had much better luck w/ their er' goals... here's to a fabulous 2008 and an even more amazing 2009!

No comments: