Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes We Did!

I sat here staring and still as I type this I just don't have to words to express how I felt/feel, yet I have to say something...

How lucky are we today to witness such an amazing time in history! I don't care if you voted for President Obama or not, as an American you just have to step back and see what has been accomplished today. AMAZING!

Call me a dreamer or say I have my head in the clouds, I don't think so. I realize that he is not our savior, nor are we going to wake up tomorrow and everything w/b roses. I realize that he will make mistakes and that there is a chance (extremely high chance) that things are going to be soooo much harder in the future before we even get to see a glimpse of happy times and better economy. But today was HISTORY and you have to appreciate that!

I apologize because I will not be able to give credit to the person that said the following quote as I've forgotten who said it, I believe it was a guest on the today show... but today I feel like "I've gotten my future back"

Here's to the future, to having hope, to witnessing History, and to better times!
Thank You, Good Luck, and God Bless you Mr. President!

p.s Michelle looking Fab as always ;o)

No comments: