Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog-iquette & I'm so not ready for this!!!

Forgive me if I'm breaking Blog-etiquette, not sure what the rule is on multiple posts in a day... so if anyone knows... please let me know if it's okay to post more than once in a day.

Anyway onto my need for this post... For those of you that know me, know that I've been suffering from Crohn's for almost 3 years now. This has cause a weight loss of over 68lbs. (I know waaa waa waa) Normally I, being a typical woman, would be thrilled with this, unfortunately it put me at a weight of 95lbs at my lowest (NOT HEALTHY). Thankfully my Dr's have finally found the correct meds for me and I have been able to not only put on weight but keep it so far!! This really is great news BUT, of course finding the worst in this scenario, I now have hit my Goal weight & have to actually watch my Caloric intake. AHHHHH After almost 3 years of not worrying about this I am sooo not ready for this.

This should be a very interesting experiment to actually see how much crap I eat in a day and to see if I can actually keep my weight were I want it. Wish me luck.

"May the rest of your day be the best of your day"
~Reba

No comments: