Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? AM I COMPLETELY NUTS????

I made a goal for myself this year... as I am sure most of you have done as well.

STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM WallyWorld (Or ANY store) ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!

As I get older, crowds and shopping just seem less and less appealing. Black Friday WallyWorld is the epitome of both of these with a little "CRAZZZZZEEEE" added in.

So why does any of this matter you ask? Because I HAVE to go to WallyWorld on Friday as they are the debil and ofcourse have an amazing deal on a kids PowerWheels. *Insert internal screaming here!* And OFCOURSE Kara happened to see that on TV and PULLED Ryan into the living room to tell him "I WANT in my house!!"

So Mr Pokey and I will be daring the morning crowds @ 4am... aghhhhh...pray for us I'm Eh-SCARED!!!

No comments: