Sunday, October 4, 2009

CTMH Regional Celebration

So I just got back from the Minneapolis, MN Close To My Heart Regional Celebration.
I can't begin to explain how excited I am to "work" for such an amazing company! Believe me I use the word "work" very loosely. It's so much more like play! How lucky am I to have a part time 'job' that for my 'job' ... I party!!!
I met so many fun, amazing, beautiful, creative, awesome women & learned so much from each and everyone of them.
Plus my highlight of the weekend...I actually go to get my pic taken w/ Jeanette! The CEO of CTMH. (picture w/b posted later)
She's unforgettable! Super nice & HILARIOUS!!
Wish she would have shared a few more secrets with us though *wink wink*

The classes were fun & I really learned a lot of stuff that I can't wait to get started on. The crafts were really cute, though I can not believe how fast those ladies move when they teach us a project! No room to breath thats for sure!! Though to their credit, teaching 330 women how to do a craft project has got to be an extremely daunting challenge!

Overall, I'm just so excited to see where this will take me... HOPEFULLY ON THE EPIC SHIP FOR OUR CRUISE IN 2011!!... WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME???

1 comment:

Kristen P. said...

I am so excited to hear all the details!! How cool to meet Janette Lynton!! Way too cool :) I cannot wait to see the picture!!