Sunday, September 13, 2009

SWAP Update:

The SWAP is filling Up Fast!
I'm so excited to get working & to seeing all of the fun cards that will come in.

Summary: Rounds 1, 2 & 4 are Full
Round 3 left: St Patty's
Round 5 will stay open until Sept 26th to give everyone that wants to participate opportunity to sign up.
As of Now we have 5 participants in the Grab Bag round, if this stays the same we will be making 6 cards/receiving 5.

Please feel free to let any of your friends that may want to particpate know.

If enough people are interested I will gladly open up another round.

I would also love to know of anyone that would be interested in a scrapbook page swap.
Please let me know if you are interested, if we have enough people we could get that going too.
Or let me know if you are interested for the next SWAP and I will make a note of it & be sure to include a scrapbook round

No comments: