Sunday, March 15, 2009

Close To Reba's Heart-Mar. Vol.2/Iss.2




CLOSE TO REBA'S HEART
VOLUME 2, ISSUE 2
March 2009




_____________________________________________






Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant and receive 50% off your choice of two fabulous organizational products!! *Offer valid March 3-31, 2009 shipping & tax apply. Stamp sets & markers not included _____________________________________________


I HAVE A CHALLENGE...




MY UPLINE GAVE ME A CHALLENGE.
Book Three Big Parties and Three Little Parties… Could you be one of the little ones??
I would so love to rise to this challenge! Would you be interested in being a little party? I promise to make it fun for you AND your guests!
The best part is that not only I get to rise to this challenge but you have the opportunity to earn FREE product!
Send me a quick email subject “Rise to the Challenge” to






letting me know you’re interested in helping me meet this challenge.





*Book Parties count too!!*
_____________________________________________
March Online Sale!!!


Select stamp sets 40% off


Online only, for a limited time visit:






**Available while supplies last
_____________________________________________
*Want a little? Place an order.*
*Want a lot? Host a gathering.*
*Want it all? Become a consultant!*

No comments: